- About us
- Członkostwo w IG
- Opinion Leader's Academy
- Liberty Camp
- Support us
Recruitment runs from 13th August until 30th September 2012. Classes start on 1st October.
If you want to be an Opinion Leader and begin the adventure of the Globalization Institute send your application (name, surname, date of birth, contact details) with the answer to the question: "Why do you want to be a leader of opinion?" to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form (link)
After the initial selection we would notify you by e-mail if your application has been accepted.
Then please make a deposit of 290 PLN (1st semester) or 490 PLN (two semesters) to the account of the Globalization Institute Foundation: 58 1050 1298 1000 0090 6655 2622 marked "Donation, Opinion Leaders Academy." Those who wish to receive an invoice should add 23 percent VAT rate to the amount paid.
Please note places are limited, the acceptance would be determined by the order of payment!
Deposits are non-refundable.
- Each participant will receive a welcome set of the Globalization Institute’s books.
- Graduates (those who pass the exams) would receive books from the Institute of Economics Affairs
The opportunity of a research career
- Our best students would receive a semester of postgraduate studies at the prestigious American university - Institute of World Politics in Washington.
- Second place is the opportunity of an internship at the Institute of Economics Studies in London - the oldest think tank in the world.
The opportunity of political career
- Internship in the office of one of the Polish MEPs in Brussels.
- Internship in the office of a Member of Parliament in Silesia.
The opportunities of career
- Internship in corporate Grayling in Warsaw - one of the largest PR companies in the world, with offices in 40 countries and employing over 1,000 employees.
- Internship at the Globalization Institute in Gliwice - a leading institute of public affairs in Poland.
Internship in the editorial staff of "Polonia Chrisiana" magazine in Cracow.
Prizes would continuously updated!
The main organizer: The Globalization Institute Partners:
The Institute of World Politics www.iwp.edu
Institute of Economics Affairs www.iea.org.uk
Atlas Economic Research Foundation http://atlasnetwork.org/
Gliwice Social Foundation (Gliwicka Fundacja Społeczna)
Najwyższy Czas! www.nczas.com
Radio eM www.radioem.pl
Bank Zachodni WBK Foundation http://fundacja.bzwbk.pl/
Name and surname
Date of birth
Spring /summer Semester
The entire course
I consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the present application. At the same time I am aware that the admission at the course takes place only after the appropriate fees.
(After the registration of the applicant should get an e-mail with the following content:
Thank you for registering for Globalization Institute Opinion Leaders Academy. By participating in this project, you have the chance to join the elite group of people who would shape public opinion in our country. This is a responsible task to which you should prepare thoroughly!)
Classes start at October 1st. To become a participant in the course, please make a donation 290 PLN (fall semester) or 490 PLN (all year) within 2 weeks of receipt of this e-mail to the account number:
58 1050 1298 1000 0090 6655 2622
Bank transfer details:
Fundacja Instytut Globalizacji
ul. Opawska 1/4
If you wish to receive a VAT invoice prices are as follows:
290 PLN + 23 percent VAT = 356.7 PLN
490 PLN + 23 percent VAT = 602.7 PLN
For more information contact: Bartosz Bartczak